Tuesday 23 July 2013

The Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search Competition

I have submitted my design for the Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search. We had to design a journal as if Paperchase were our client and we were given the theme of 'Playground' and immediately I thought of all the funs things I enjoyed playing in my childhood such as hopscotch, swings and slide! I really like Paperchase and the use of bold and vibrant colours in their products. It was really exciting getting to work on my first professional surface design brief. I have seen so many amazing designs and it is wonderful how everyone interprets the same theme so differently! The judges are really going to have a difficult job ahead of them to choose the top 50.

This is my interpretation of the 'Playground' theme:



No comments:

Post a Comment